Thursday, August 27, 2026

Top Five Sources of News and Information

                                              My Top 5 News Sources 

 

   CNN
 In high school, specifically History class of Junior year, Every single week, I would watch videos on CNN10 constantly learning what's currently going on in our world. I always found it so interesting on all the different topics it had to say in one video. We would fill out this Google Document writing down everything we learned on one or two of the topics. This made me as a grow as an individual because as I kept watching them every week I would be able to comprehend the information better every week. 




Friends and Family 

 Friends and family is a great source of news. Whenever,  I don't understand what's going on, my parents and friends inform me. They break it down in a way that I can comprehend it. They are reliable and trustworthy because they already know the person sharing the information, which makes the message feel believable compared to a stranger or social media. You can also ask questions, share opinions, and talk about the news together. 



 Google

 Whenever I have to do research for school. Google is the place I would go. It gives you the answer and information immediately, you rarely have to go search for it. If I hear a word from one of my friends and don't understand what it means, I go to Google to look up the term, and right away I can understand what my friends were saying. This helps me grow and become more intelligent as a person as I consume in information from the internet. Other social media platforms might not be the most reliable, but Google makes me feel more confident on the information that I am comprehending. 







                                                      TikTok

 I am consistently finding new information on TikTok. It's the easiest way for me to access information to find out what is going on in today's world. TikTok is the app I spend the most time on throughout my day to found out information. It's easy for me to comprehend information easier then any other source or website. TikTok is presented in a simple way that is engaging, so I can be invested and informed based on what's going on. 


                                 



Instagram 

I love finding my information on Instagram, whether it's people's stories, reels, or posts. I go through Instagram everyday, making me find interesting updates and news. It could be through mutual friends, or scrolling through my feed. I am always learning new aspects and information from my  Instagram. 




No comments:

Post a Comment